How to Choose Your Engagement Ring
We know that choosing the right engagement ring can be a lot of pressure. You’re faced with what seems like endless options for styles, cuts, and settings.
Most importantly, you want to get the right ring for her. Whatever ring you choose should be a celebration of the love you share and of her personality. At Carson Jewelers, we have the knowledge and expertise to help you choose the perfect ring. Before you come into the store, read this quick guide on the three types of decisions to make when choosing a ring:
- Solitaire: Tried and true, this classic style is an elegant way to express your love.
- Halo: A bold and unique style, the Halo is inspired by vintage glam and trends.
- Three-Stone: This is a confident choice that displays the fun-loving and spontaneous side of its wearer.
- Sidestone: A little more ornate than the traditional, Sidestone rings stand out and showcase your romantic side.
- Diamond Bands: With a little extra sparkle, a Diamond Band is a bold and stunning choice for any engagement ring.
- Pave: This style has a quiet elegance to it that’s strengthened by its extra sparkle.
- Round: This is a fun, yet sophisticated shape. Playful and classic, the round shape is sure to delight.
- Dream: A fun and fearless shape, the dream cut displays both modern elegance and a unique style.
- Cushion: This cut is a modern take on a subtly glamourous look that’s sure to maintain its timelessness.
- Oval: Known for its unique shape, the oval cut is a romantic choice that has that extra bit of sparkle.
- Princess: This cut is popular for its chic and glamorous style. Its more geometric shape gives it a modern look.
- Emerald: This larger cut is inspired by retro and art deco styles. The emerald cut is guaranteed to make a splash and showcase personality.
- Pear: A combination of the marquise and round cuts, the pear is an elegant shape that makes a statement.
- Marquise: A long, symmetrical cut, this cut is a classic vintage look.
- Platinum: A bit heavier than the traditional gold, platinum is a sophisticated choice with a touch of extra shine.
- White Gold: The classic choice for any ring, white gold expresses your love in a subtle, yet stunning manner.
- Yellow Gold: Whatever diamond you choose will really pop in a yellow gold setting. This is a traditional and cosmopolitan choice.
- Rose Gold: A more modern metal type, rose gold is a fun and creative choice when choosing an engagement ring.
For more information on choosing the perfect ring, visit Hearts on Fire, or stop in to speak to someone who can help you make this important choice.